Thursday 31 March 2011

None And A Half Men

!! What is Misogyny?  Folks, esp ladies,  do give that misogyny blog a whirl.
Now going directly to the stonecold sewer: Charlie Sheen! So just what does misogyny have to do with Charlie?  Pretty much everything.  Not only is he a  misogynist ass by nature personally but  through  his equally misogynistic tv character he promotes the entire concept to the viewing world.  So why do people watch this show? I'm guessing it's because a lot of men really like it.  In my own exprience I've found that all the men I know like the show & all the women I know refuse to watch it (incl me).  However I'm certain many women do watch it.  I noticed that 2 sites online ( imbd & Wikepedia ) referred to Sheen's character as hedonistic.  Hedonistic?? That's putting it mildly!!  Had I wrtten it I would've used the word  misogynistic instead.  Sheen used to be a good actor.  Now he only plays himself. Do I like him?  Not at all.

Mmmm ... stonecold sweet: CBS fired Sheen & took his new tv episodes off the air. GREAT!! Will they bring him & the show back?  Probably cuz after all they are men & into making money.  But for a while there are only reruns & way more than enough.

An interesting Google blurb ... go wild  & click  gaddafi sheen who said what


BTW ... I'm not gay & I'm not a femanist.   But I am a woman neither crazy nor stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment